Digital Media Coordinator
At Myant, we are creating the world’s first textile computing platform, integrating technology directly into the only thing we’ve been wearing our entire life – clothing. SKIIN is our first consumer facing brand, and SKIIN’s vision is to enhance human ability through connected clothing - think Ironman’s suit, but comfortable. The sensors and actuators embedded within our apparel create your Digital Identity, which will be consumed by those who matter to you - your family members, doctors, coaches, other IoT devices - without you consciously having to think about it. Imagine a world where you walk into your house and the temperature automatically adjusts to your optimal body temperature, the lights adjust to your mood, or your doctor is aware of the onset of a disease before you even visit. The line between the digital and physical world is becoming increasingly blurry, and we believe textile is the next medium to bridge that gap.
We’re looking for people who believe in our mission to make wearable technology truly ubiquitous and convenient, so that everyone can benefit from it. We are a cross-functional team solving big challenges at the intersection of fashion, electronics, software, and data science.
The successful candidate will maintain a current knowledge of industry-specific technologies, are proficient in digital and publishing software, and have a strong eye for design and web page layouts. You will generate and manage digital information, including blogs, social media and company websites. Skills in marketing and public relations, plus technological savvy, are required in this position. A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as public relations, marketing, communications or digital media, is required.
The Digital Media Coordinator will oversee development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across all our channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Digital Content Coordinator will be a brand steward, a clear communicator and possess great analytical skills.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency, working collaboratively with the design and product teams.
- Develop and maintain websites, blogs, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns and other digitally produced material.
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make recommendations for content improvements accordingly.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels, digital and traditional.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- Support the Director of Marketing and Growth Marketer as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, or relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Proficient in Google G-suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign) and asset, but not required.
- Currently active in social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be professional, personable, self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- High energy and creative with a sense of humor.
- Should possess a combination of analytic and creative skills.
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure on multiple projects.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and unprompted follow-through.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast –paced, dynamic environment.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 06, 2019|