Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is looking for a competent Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and optimize their organization's digital marketing programs. You will be responsible for tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities.
Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
This is a full-time position is located in Scarborough.
- Supporting marketing initiatives
- Creating and managing mailing lists
- Handling product and service launches
- Editing marketing material
- Negotiating sponsorship agreements
- Researching market trends
- Identifying and engaging with vendors
- Coordinating marketing events
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- Optimize SEO
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Active on social media
- Knowledge of CMS
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills
- Highly organized
- Strong computer literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 06, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)