The first Suzy store opened its doors in 1966 and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 130 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
As a recognized brand in Canada, Suzy offers the latest fashions at outstanding prices. We are the preferred destination for the latest trends, key items and ‘must have’ essentials. Our buyers search the world for the most current fashions to ensure we bring our customers the latest trends at great prices. Fashion changes as quickly as our customers’ needs and Suzy continuously seeks to inspire our customer and meet those evolving needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as a Graphic Designer. This is a contract position at our Toronto Head office location.
All instore marketing
- Creative development of all instore and window collateral
- Managing the signage distribution lists
- Vendor relationships
- Tracking of expenses and invoices
- Development of all corporate marketing/Branding – including holiday packaging, gift cards and loyalty program collateral
Store direct emails
- From creative development – through deployment
- Store openings/closing/reorders
- Store specific promotions
Corporate business partner support
- HR – hiring needs, Job fair material, monthly dress code booklet, business cards
- Materials for any external partnerships or charity/fundraising events
- Marketing - Engagement agents updates
- Updating our face book page sizing images
What you offer:
- Five to eight years of professional experience, with a minimum of three years as a graphic designer at an agency, retailer or fashion-oriented environment.
- Experience in formulating concepts and marketing campaigns that engage, communicate and sell
- Expertise in fashion photography (ideally in editorial, advertising, as well as catalogue shoots)
- Functional expertise in graphic design, including layout, knowledge of typography, and color theory
- Exposure to web creative development and web campaign implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and foster relationships internally and externally and function as both a team leader and team player
- Creative, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to generate new and original ideas within the parameters of brand objectives; attuned to the fashion industry and aware of current trends
- Possesses strong aesthetic sensitivity to evaluate layout, photography and typography with excellent attention to detail and strong visualization skills
- Strong team management, time management and creative resource management capabilities
- Ability to juggle several projects at once, adapt to emerging priorities, unexpected challenges and tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Job Type: Contract
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 06, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)