As a Production/Graphic Designer, reporting to the Director, Graphics, your primary responsibility is to provide emphasis on print production aspect of packaging. The ideal candidate should have solid communication skills and be able to prioritize and work well under pressure. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layout and other designs. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of packaging die lines and an understanding of pre-press (making artwork print ready).
- Lay out printed and digital marketing tools
- Support the realization and coordination of all stages of graphic production and prepress
- Ensure that the deliverables comply with the graphic standards of the clients
- Adapt layout and marketing concepts in different sizes and formats
- Make digital projects (static banners, newsletters, etc.)
- Ensure progression and follow-up of project completion steps from beginning to end, within established timelines
- Work in collaboration with the entire team, both internally and externally
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Acrobat and KeyNote/PowerPoint presentation software.
- Excellent knowledge of typography, prepress, color management and page layout. Ability to decline a campaign from an engine visual.
- Experience in photo editing is required.
- Knowledge of Web would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- French communication skills and written would be considered an asset
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze problem situations and present appropriate solutions
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Creative, visual and portrays a positive attitude
- Experience in production would be an asset
- Must be dedicated, reliable, dynamic, innovative and energetic
- Self-starter, proactive, and display initiative
- Must work well independently, as well as within a team environment
- Ability to work comfortable in a fast-paced, built around team concepts and structures and the ability to deal with constantly changing internal and external environments
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires a College Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a similar setting
- PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTATIONS IN YOUR COVER LETTER. THANK YOU
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2019|