St. James Volkswagen
AutoCanada is a leading North American multi-location automobile dealership group currently operating 57 dealerships, comprised of 23 brands, in 8 provinces in Canada and has over 4,200 employees. AutoCanada currently operates 9 dealership locations, comprised of 12 brands in Illinois, USA. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, fleet sales and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by staff comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.
What We Offer
- 2 weeks paid vacation;
- Competitive base salary;
- Paid health and dental plan;
- An exciting, growing business!
St. James Volkswagen is one of AutoCanada’s Volkswagen dealerships. We have a friendly and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers’ needs. Our goal is to build a relationship of trust with every client through honesty, empathy, and transparency.
We are looking for high-energy and versatile Marketing Coordinator to join their team! Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material are in line with our brand identify and standards. To be successful in their role, you will have had hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to build our brand and drive traffic to our website and front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from creation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, lead generating campaigns and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget ensure funds are being allocated wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust e-mail and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Other duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Post-Secondary Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Two to three (2-3) years of Marketing experience preferred.
- Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office products including Outlook, Skype Business, Excel, Word and other programs.
- AdWords certification and Advanced Google Analytics certification is preferred.
- Ability to use Google suite of products as well as full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to use Google AdWords for Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a large office environment as well as be part of a team.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills are required to interact with internal clients, key vendors and employees.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks and meeting required deadlines.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and working with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
St. James Volkswagen
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2019|