Graphic Designer - Retail
One of our clients who is a high-end fashion retailer is currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer to cover a maternity leave contract.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for being an integral contributor to the visual representation and execution of digital and printed materials that support the company brand working very closely with creative services, production, the fashion office and digital marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- support the creation and production of fresh new marketing ideas
- implement consistent brand messaging and visual design executions for collateral and media including traditional and emerging media
- determine design approach for projects and present recommendations for digital and print vehicles that range across website landing pages, editorial content, email, vendor look books, social media assets, in-store signage, OOH, direct mail pieces and private label packaging
- minimum 5 years of Graphic Design experience within a retail organization or design studio
Detailed job description and compensation details will be provided to those under consideration.
Job Type: Contract
- fashion retail: 3 years (Preferred)
- graphic design: 5 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)