Attila Glatz Concert Productions
Senior Manager Marketing and Sales
Attila Glatz Concert Productions, a concert producer and promoter for more than three decades with headquarters in downtown Toronto, is seeking an outgoing, detail-oriented Senior Manager, Marketing and Sales to drive sales growth for our 75+ performances per year across North America. The chosen candidate will plan media buys and advertising campaigns, collaborate with our marketing team to build relationships with our returning patrons and maximize ROI. The role combines strategic planning and execution with marketing administration, and we are looking for someone who thrives on both.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Project Development, the Senior Manager, Marketing and Sales will perform the following duties, in addition to others as required:
Media planning and ad campaign execution
- Devise comprehensive media plans to maximize ticket sales.
- Negotiate media contracts to maximize ROI of marketing budget.
- Book ads, manage copywriting, oversee design, seek approval and traffic, maintaining excellent records in our marketing database.
- Develop and refine new ways to reach our target audiences in each city.
Marketing asset production, publicity, and partnership marketing
- Spearhead the design, approval, printing, distribution and display of all flyers, direct mail, posters and program books for all performances.
- Copyedit all marketing pieces from designer and venues, as well as internal and external communications.
- Write and edit press releases and assemble all marketing materials for publicists.
- Manage cross-promotional work of marketing team.
- Maintain responsibility over marketing administration (tearsheets, maintaining marketing database, sourcing and cleaning patron lists, complimentary ticket processing, etc.)
We are seeking someone calm under pressure with a proven track record of excelling with a large and diverse portfolio of marketing responsibilities. We are a small and high-functioning team, looking for someone with leadership and initiative to join us who:
- Has a minimum of 3 years of employment experience in marketing. Experience in the performing arts preferred but not required.
- Has impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Is an analytical thinker and a planner by nature, with excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Is a fast learner, always seeking the most efficient way to work, using technology to its fullest potential.
- Is at ease making cold calls, with a warm and welcoming persona.
Deadline for applications: February 25, 2019
Please e-mail a cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position, and a resume to the email provided. Due to the high volume of applications, submissions without a cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls please. We advise interested candidates to apply early.
All applicants will receive an e-mail receipt of application, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Attila Glatz Concert Productions is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Attila Glatz Concert Productions will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Attila Glatz Concert Productions
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 13, 2019|