If you want to do things differently, to innovate and to contribute to the elaboration of many creative activities. If you want to develop yourself and be recognised for your involvement, we have the challenge for you.
We have a lot of projects and ideas, and we need the services of a competent professional who will lead the company even further.
- Develop graphic concepts for our corporate catalog, brochures and other printed and web materials;
- Design various projects such as advertisements, leaflets, banners, promotional and corporate documents while ensuring the innovative visual identity is consistent and in accordance with the layout standards;
- Develop the corporate image on our website and other electronic platform;
- Identify and master all specifications and printing processes, correct proofs and control print quality.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in graphic design;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation, being a trend-setter;
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work with deadlines;
- Ability to manage several projects with autonomy and rigor;
- Analytical thinking and conceptualization skills;
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Team spirit;
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English (bilingual).
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Saint-hubert, QC, CA
|Posted:||Feb 24, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)