Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the design, layout and production of all image assets for: Digital (website, blog, email, mobile ads); Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat); Marketing Collateral (flyers, posters, coupons); and Corporate Communications (logo, media kits, presentations, brand style guide).
- Incorporate strategic layouts, typography and color science to illustrate and graphically display a concept given the voice of a brand of various industries.
- Have a high-level proficiency with full Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Have a degree in Graphic Design or are currently working towards earning your degree.
- Are able to manage a diverse workload, learn and adapt quickly and take direction from others.
- Can showcase a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills, creativity, problem solving and expertise.
- Possess expert knowledge in graphic design principles, digital design principles and web standards.
- Passionate for all things design and advertising
- Are able to work quickly on tight deadlines and take pride in your work
- Are obsessed with details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.Continue
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)