Reporting to the Supervisor, Graphic Services and working closely with the Camosun marketing and communications team, the Graphic Designer designs print and electronic publications and creative materials for a variety of promotional and informational projects.
These products include, but are not limited to, viewbooks, advertisements, flyers, forms, infographics, cards, booklets, brochures, banners, posters, logos, brand and identity packages, business cards, garments, college calendars, maps, web & social media graphics, design templates, display and signage/wide-format collateral.
Two-year post-secondary diploma in Graphic Design and five years recent experience in the graphics industry utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop, in a fulltime capacity, for a variety of end-uses and output including single and full-colour offset press, full-colour electronic print reproduction, webpage production, email and multi-platform output or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skills and ability in print and electronic design must be demonstrated through a current, high-quality portfolio;
- Demonstrated interpersonal, customer-service skills;
- Excellent English language skills;
- In-depth skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite, electronic-file transfer systems, scanners, and network storage;
- Demonstrated ability coordinating design projects and work in a team environment;
- Proven attention to detail and ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and costs.
**For full job description please visit: www.camosun.ca/careers. Only applications received via www.camosun.ca/careers will be considered.**
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.26 to $26.99 /hour
- graphics industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop): 5 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Victoria, BC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2019|