We're on the lookout for a talented, ambitious and creative designer to join the team! We are located in the middle of the Old Port of Montreal. We work in an open and collaborative environment, and we make a point to display our company culture very publicly (you can actually read it all on our website). We respect each other and help one another. Who we are is what makes us unique, and this is why we have the opportunity to work on amazing projects with great clients.
Now, are you passionate about design and have the ability to come up with creative campaigns? Do you enjoy meeting with clients, and working with a team behind you? This position might be just perfect for you!
Let's get right into the fun stuff, as a Design Shopp team member, you will benefit from group insurance, including health and dental. You will have access to our game room (video games, board games, Netflix, and more) and work in a lively and open work environment. You will always have the support of a young and passionate team. We have a gym in our building, and we can hook you up with a group discount membership the day you start. We have reduced hours on Fridays so that you can enjoy time with family, or run errands? Time is money, but we value work-balance and team happiness even more. We've also recently adopted an employee engagement software, to make sure we keep a very close eye on the happiness and the growth of the team!
Since this is a job posting, let’s get right to it!
As a Designer at Design Shopp, you will be meeting with clients, along with a Project Manager, during initial creative briefs. You will then strategize and conceptualize compelling designs. Your responsibility will be to ensure consistency with branding and marketing efforts of each of your projects. We're looking for a dedicated designer, with a passion for well-crafted websites that ultimately convert into sales for our clients.
You will be working with other designers on the team. You will be working on more than one project at a time, with different clients from various industries. We are looking for someone who is organized and versatile, and who can easily adapt their design style to different types of industries.
We’re looking to hire as quickly as possible so we hope to hear from you soon! Make sure to include a personal note about yourself and some links to sample work depicting your Web Design abilities. We want to see how well you understand marketing and design.
If we select your application, you can expect a first phone interview where we will get to know you a bit better and discuss your experience and skill sets.
- Ability to work with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your branding (Logo design) skills as well as other graphic design projects such as business cards, brochures, advertisement and other graphical marketing material.
- Strong understanding of branding and it's fundamental requirements
- Excellent at layout design and document organization (Paragraph styles, and text style - InDesign)
- Experience in print (Preparing documents for press)
- Basic knowledge of Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram) and their design and technical requirements for advertisement
- Basic knowledge of Web Design is an asset and will strongly be considered for this position
- Ability to work with Adobe XD and/or Sketch App is an asset
- As a Design Shopp team member, you will benefit from group insurance, including health and dental.
- Gym membership coverage
- Reduced hours on Fridays
- A drama-free, respectful and collaborative environment where you can be yourself and focus on growth.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)