Madoor International Inc.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are Madoor, an early phase startup designing a web and app based platform. We are looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional with experience in software sales to lead our marketing team in designing and implementing campaigns.
As the Digital marketing specialist, you will be responsible for online promotion and optimization of the company’s products, in-depth understanding of the advertising mechanism of each platform, and the development of advertising strategy, to bear the amount of registration and other indicators.
You will implement a daily advertising plan to ensure the correctness of the advertisements for the products in charge. You should be familiar with the Internet advertising and media market conditions, understand the operation process of the advertising business; optimize the advertising delivery plan by analyzing the characteristics of the target population.
The successful candidate will possess passionate business and negotiation skills combined with experience in software development and sales. They will have the ability to diagnose cross cultural business challenges, identify areas of priorities, and formulate solutions in service and product promotion. They will be able to generate high impact ideas, prioritize workloads, work with a variety of internal and external parties, as well as deliver results on deadlines.
Main functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Define online Marketing strategy for customer acquisition and sustainable long-term growth.
- Define best-in-class practices for each digital marketing channel – social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), SEM/SEO, email, display, ads, traditional media – to expand brand.
- Communicate strategies and results to senior management.
- Comprehensively analyze advertising data from various dimensions and give optimization suggestions based on the analysis results and follow up.
- Bear the amount of registration and other indicates.
What we will bring to the table:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Insurance Benefit for full-time employees (Dental and Vision etc. included)
- Trademark flexibility of a tech startup
- Snacks and beer!
What you will bring to the table:
- Must have 1+ year experience with Internet, e-commerce.
- Be familiar with the process of online advertising and advertising data monitoring.
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO.
- Be familiar with social media like YouTube and ins.
- Experience working with external partners such as consultants and investors
- Ability to adapt and work in fast paced start up environment
We would love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication is preferred
- Experience working in education or higher education sector
- Experience working with technology startups
- Cross cultural competencies between China and North America
- Understanding of technology readiness level
- Fluency in Mandarin is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Marketing experience do you have?
- How many years of Software sales experience do you have?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- e-commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Madoor International Inc.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 10, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)