Social Media & Content Specialist Music
We are seeking an entry-level Social Media & Content Specialist based in our Vancouver office to run our music brand social accounts and to strategize plans to build our artists and other music clients social accounts.
Additionally, working alongside BBTV’s music team to drive success for our clients in the digital space through optimizing content and SEO, content planning, creative problem solving, and driving actionable insights from analytics.
- Pro-active relationship management and guidance for BBTV’s music partners
- Understanding BBTV’s partner's goals and assisting them in best practices advice and planning to meet those goals
- Responding to the requests and needs of music partners in a timely and professional manner
- Plan and coordinate content strategies and release schedules with labels, artist management teams, and other music creators in the digital space (especially YouTube)
- Deploy partner content to managed client outlets (especially YouTube)
- Optimize partner content on YouTube and other digital outlets
- Curate playlists and overall outlet presentation using platform best practices
- Communicate potential growth opportunities and suggest new strategies to music partners
- Track, analyze and report growth of managed assets and channels to partner and music team
- Operate Opposition’s social media properties in domestic markets
- Execute social media posting, scheduling, and analysis in domestic markets specifically for the music vertical
- Support advertising execution on social media for the music vertical
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing department & Music Team to execute campaigns for the purposes of integration, engagement, and promotion of music partners
- Additional duties as required
- 1-2 years of experience in client success, music business (record labels, publishing,
- artist management, etc.) and/or social media.
- Passionate about music (particularly hip hop, electronic or indie pop and rock)
- You have a passion and deep understanding of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Understanding of the online video industry, especially YouTube
- Must demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to understand a partner’s needs
- Great personality with a positive attitude and lots of energy
- Ability to take the initiative and drive excellent results
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively
- Experience with spreadsheets, generating reports, and/or building case studies
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive mindset matters... so does a sense of humour
- Outspoken and opinionated is a bonus
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, rapid career advancement, flexible hours, and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
Our state-of-the-art open concept office is built to give you the perfect balance of work-and-play. From the fully stocked games room, lounge spaces, movie theatre, and in-house automated barista, to healthy snacks, gym passes, and a culture committee (in charge of frequent outings and team-building events), we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
Today, we are the third largest video property on the planet (behind only Google and Facebook), and have built digital networks alongside the likes of the NBA and The Huffington Post. So if you love collaborating, innovating, and pushing yourself to excellence, let’s talk!
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 10, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)