Native Ads Inc.
******************* PLEASE NOTE ****************************************************
*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE USE THE APPLICATION LINK BELOW TO APPLY. ***
If selected you will be contacted for a brief phone interview which may be followed by an in-person interview.
Before you apply, please note that this is a full-time position at our downtown Vancouver office. We will not consider part-time or candidates who work remotely from home. Applicants MUST be legally eligible to work in Canada.
----------------- APPLICATION LINK --------------------
Please submit your application by using the below link. You may need to copy and paste it into your browser:
Ready to take your marketing career to the next level with valuable experience from one of Vancouver’s fastest-growing Digital Advertising agencies? We are looking for smart individuals with an interest in digital advertising to join our team and contribute to the success of six-figure digital marketing campaigns.
Native Ads Inc. is a Digital Advertising Agency located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver in one of Vancouver’s most prestigious skyscrapers. We are currently seeking several full-time Media Planners to join our growing company.
The Media Planner is a key figure in the success of our digital advertising campaigns. In addition to managing client budget allocation and tracking, the Media Planner works with account managers, editors, media buyers, traffic optimizers, and other team members to ensure every element of each campaign is accounted for.
- Manage budget allocation of current and future client marketing campaigns
- Communicate out to the media buyers accurate information on available dollars to spend
- Accurately record campaign spending and ensure amounts spent/ to be spent do not push marketing campaigns over budget
- Manage and coordinate various aspects of the marketing campaign spend plan: from preparing and presenting plans to coordinating analysis and optimization recommendations
- Review and analyze client spend reports generated by other team members with a strong eye for accuracy prior to being sent out to clients
- Handle all administrative aspects of coordinating correct invoicing details with vendors to be submitted to accounts payable
- Coordinate with accounts payable to ensure timely payment to vendors with the key objective of not negatively impacting marketing campaigns running
- Continuous review of vendor spend in comparison to budgeted amounts ensuring vendors do not spend more than allocated budgets
- Coordinate with account managers and media buyers to ensure plans are executed in accordance to the budget and following up with each team member and applicable vendor to validate that no items on the plan are missed on a daily basis
- Analyze results for past spend to understand optimized avenues/channels; implement these findings within new/ revised plans to allocate funds to obtain best results for the client campaign
- Provide up to date information on future planned spend on active campaigns to the Controller for forecasting purposes
- Annual salary $36,000
- Participation in the team’s incentive plan
- A high level of personal organizational skills
- Strong verbal/written English communication skills
- Great people skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work independently while minimizing mistakes
- Strong and extremely comfortable working in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Good MS Word/ Google Docs skills
- Strong typing skills (Minimum 50 words per minute)
Nice To Have Skills
- Some experience with how financial investing works is a huge plus
- An understanding of how Online Advertising works (Purchasing traffic directly from Google Adwords, Facebook, Etc)
- Some level of familiarity with analytics (ie Google Analytics) is preferred
- Direct knowledge in one or more of the following niches: cryptocurrency, cannabis, blockchain, mining (lithium, cobalt, gold, silver, etc).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $36,001.00 /year
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Native Ads Inc.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 11, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)