La Vie en Rose
Graphic Designer Email Marketing
Founded in 1985, la Vie en Rose has made a name for itself as the leading Canadian lingerie and swimwear retailer with over 2,600 employees. With more than 230 stores across Canada, our ultimate goal is for women to feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimwear, and to provide outstanding customer service. Moreover, in 2006, we entered the international market and today our brand is present in 18 countries.
At la Vie en Rose, our employees are the company’s most important asset. It is important for us that our employees feel appreciated at work. This is why we encourage internal promotions and offer employees the best training possible, to ensure they develop a long and successful career at la Vie en Rose.
Reporting to the Production Design Lead, the Graphic Designer, Marketing Newsletters uses his technical knowledge and graphic talent to design complete and original visual content in order to deliver news campaigns well aligned with branding and business goals. The ideal candidate is ingenious, creative, meticulous and proficient in HTML.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing department to design and produce newsletters while ensuring respect for the brand image of La Vie en Rose;
- Ensure the integration of newsletters in the email sending platform (ESP);
- Coordinate projects with the CRM team, as well as the various members of the shared services;
- Ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message to the different segments and works properly at the technical level;
- Create the layout and some minor retouching of photos and illustrations;
- Stay on top of changes in the world of e-commerce, e-mail marketing in terms of innovation, web design and creative solutions in order to keep the customer experience constant;
- Participate in creative brainstorms and creation of models for presentation of concepts.
- College diploma in graphic design, or equivalent;
- Two to three years of experience in a similar position;
- Good understanding of e-commerce and retailing;
- Excellent understanding of best practices in web design;
- Strong creativity and passion for the fashion world;
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe CC software: (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience in creating newsletters an asset;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint);
- Autonomous, very good sense of organization and priorities, meticulous, good ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
La Vie en Rose
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 11, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)