Web Communications Coordinator/Graphic Design
Reporting to the Supervisor, Marketing and Communications, is responsible for Web communication graphic design and updates of all communication materials including Transportation Services websites (intranet and internet) on a regular basis, and working closely with all Department Branches, and Corporate Communications to ensure new communication products, education materials and customer information materials are current and updated, as needed.
- Conceptualizes and develops through to production a range of communication products and tools, including advertisements, brochures, newsletters, road signs, and displays that promote and support program activities of the Department.
- Provides graphic design expertise to assist internal stakeholders with web site layout and content; supports continuity and consistency of messaging between print materials and the web.
- Coordinates and develops the design and content updates for the Departments communication materials to ensure timely and accurate information is available to the customers such as newsletters, marketing campaign and education materials, etc.
- Prepares customized documents, integrating text and graphic elements including charts, tables and graphs, as required.
- Provides graphic design assistance to power point presentations or graphic assistance to reports for the Department, as required.
- Liaises with other internal contacts to obtain information required for designing and printing updates of communication materials.
- Liaises with external agencies and suppliers regarding the provision of cost-effective materials, colour calibration/management, general troubleshooting, as well as timely delivery.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Web Development, Communications, Graphic Design or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Web site management, graphic design, process redesign and communications.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of communication strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional and new marketing concepts, communications technologies, printing processes, and graphic design technology.
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated ability in computerized design and related software, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office applications and graphic design programs.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including communication, innovation, teamwork and collaboration, and personal ownership.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online by March 25, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Newmarket, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 13, 2019|
|Closing:||Mar 26, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)