North York, ON
Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital Marketing Strategist / Senior Marketing Consultant / Sr. Account Manager / Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketer / Digital Marketer Manager / Digital Account Manager
This is a great opportunity for an intermediate digital marketer/ digital account manager.
Are you a passionate digital marketing specialist who gets excited seeing conversions increase? Do you love when you can attribute a lead to a mid-funnel offer? Do you get a thrill when updating clients on their analytics from the previous month? Are you a T-shaped marketer?
If you answered yes to all of the above then this may be the perfect role for you!
The successful candidate will join a team of rock-star inbound digital marketers and serve as a project manager, account manager and strategist in one. You will interface with clients and delivery teams to map out and drive results for B2B clients!
You are responsible for customer experience and campaign results. The role provides a clear growth path to director level roles.
WHO WE ARE:
Jumpfactor is an Award winning (Cisco 2016 Digital & Social Marketer of the Year – client campaign award) dynamic, fast-paced integrated digital inbound marketing agency. We’re best suited for motivated self-starters. We specialize in B2b services and technology marketing.
Jumpfactor is an exciting and high growth agency – if you’re smart, and if you have the passion to learn, the creativity to explore, and the courage to add your voice to a constant and demanding conversation, Jumpfactor could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be part of something great.
- We are strategic
- We are passionate
- We are tenacious
- We keep learning
- We embrace team
- We have integrity
WHO YOU ARE - DIGITAL STRATEGY EXECUTIVE / ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- 2+ years experience in a full-time digital marketing / inbound strategy development role
- Highly experienced in client management and communication
- Well versed in SEO, inbound marketing, content, social and web design concepts
- You live by analytics, and extract conclusions & action plans from the data
- Hands on experience in digital marketing project management
- You “love” marketing and consider it a passion which extends beyond the workplace
- Highly client focused & have a high level of confidence
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- Have a get it done attitude.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST POSITION DETAILS:
- Managing B2B marketing campaigns for clients and delivering high ROI
- Building relationships with each client and managing client expectations
- Researching and learning each client business in depth
- Speaking with clients regularly on strategy, approvals, analytics etc.
- Ensure deliverables are met consistently on time and above expected quality
- Coordinate with delivery teams for SEO, social, content and design
- Report to Operations Manager with key metrics and targets
- Constantly learn new trends and strategies for Inbound Marketing
- Bringing high energy to the team and to clients
- Contributing to SEO keyword strategy, conversion strategy, and content wire-framing
- Developing inbound conversion based offer strategies and lead nurture strategies
- Ensuring quality and consistency for all web development and design work
- Leading a team of junior digital consultant/strategists
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE JUMPFACTOR:
- Very competitive compensation
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events)
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental-disability benefits
- Bi-weekly learning programs
- 4 weeks total paid vacation & personal days (year 2+)
- Flex start times
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, ping pong table, in office perks
- Pet-friendly environment
- Intermediate specialist 2+ years digital marketing work experience (in-house or agency)
- Hands on experience in client management and digital marketing
If you are a dynamic and energized individual looking for a fantastic working environment and an incredible team, this position may be for you!
digital analytics, digital strategy, digital account manager, digital marketing strategist, digital marketer, account strategist, marketing consultant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 13, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)