Production Assistant TSN Bell Media
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Production Assistant, TSN, Bell Media
Location: 9 Channel Court, Scarborough (ON)
Salary: As per Colllective Agreement
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation, compilation and coordination of all elements involved in the execution of program material for broadcasts under the direction of the show Producer.
Specific duties include:
- The preparation of rundown/scripts/font lists/VTR elements/edit notes on assigned shows
- Liaising with Producer and Traffic to ensure all contracted sponsorship is included in the show
- Timing productions to facilitate accurate on-air and off-air times as well as timing for commercial inserts either through coordination producer if live, or timing rundowns with Master Control
- Assisting RDS coordination either by phone on live events or by cue-sheeting
- Training freelance Production Assistants as assigned
- Travel may be required
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 2 years of experience working in live television
- Strong organizational skills
- Accuracy in timing
- Knowledge of professional presentation policies
- Ability to be accurate under the pressure of live programming
- Keen attention to detail
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 04/14/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Scarborough
Scarborough, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)