Diamond Integrated Marketing
Associate Producer (Contract)
We're a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don't follow any set of rules. In fact, we're constantly breaking them. We're not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what's asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Associate Producer is a junior level project manager that may oversee part of, or an entire project. You ensure everything is running smoothly and seamlessly, while reporting on progress to Producers / Senior Producers. You are a confident decision maker with a sharp eye for detail, a tactical thinker, and a clear communicator. What you know of the creative process - you love! You are keen to learn every part of the project and be part of the conversation. Your role at times could be client facing, therefore, your professionalism must be mature and beyond your years. You are not above any duty, and are always supporting and encouraging team members. You generate clear succinct project reports and understand the levels of approvals a project must have. You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Support process development in the administration, delivery and maintenance of required program documentation, including program budgets, tracking documents, reports, inventory management, work back schedules etc.
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your programs during the execution and reconciliation phases of a campaign
- On-going interdepartmental collaboration throughout the program evolution process, as well as third party vendor & venue liaising. This includes: on-going coordination and management of supporting team members leading up to and during program activation
- Work with Diamond's vendors to procure goods and services for programs as required
- Within experiential programs, you will train and manage Field Producers and Motivators to ensure success against all KPI's
- Strong ability to multi-task and act as point of contact for Field Producers on programs, making sure direct reports collect info - including payroll, collection of data/metrics, photo documentation, and any necessary qualitative details and successes from the program activation
- Assist in the consistent delivery of client reporting, providing updates on the execution of the program, and action plans to enhance or build upon current results
- Assist on the evaluation of post-event evaluation process/management identifying key learnings and opportunities for improvement
- Maintain constant education and research into digital innovation, best practices, industry trends, and new tactics in mobile, tablet, social, and experiential media as well as traditional marketing channels to maintain a progressive and competitive advantage in the industry
- Amongst other things…
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in execution of marketing, digital, live events and communications related activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in marketing, preferably with a background in Advertising/Integrated Marketing/Experiential Agency environment
- Clarity in written and verbal communication in a professional manner
- Extremely detail oriented, logical, work-oriented and analytical
- Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and in a fast paced environment while remaining highly motivated
- Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office, with working knowledge of project management software and financial tool
- Travel will be required / weekend work and/or off-standard hours
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing integrated marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone's interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Diamond Integrated Marketing
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)