Film & TV Studio
Film & TV Studio Assistant
We are seeking a passionate and highly administrative, studio assistant to join our highly energetic studio in Toronto.
This is an entry-level position, focused on representing our company in a professional, proactive and organized manner.
*Health Benefits Included*
*ONLY CANDIDATES WHO SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WITH CV AND REFERENCES WILL BE CONTACTED*
*LOOKING FOR P/T TO START:
APRIL 9,10,11,12,15,16,17,18 9:30AM-5:30PM
AS OF APRIL 22- MONDAYS,WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS - 10AM- 6PM
POSSIBILITY TO TURN FULL TIME
Candidate MUST be skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Gmail, Windows computer based.
- Contributes a very positive and welcoming impression on our staff and visitors, constantly smiling and greeting people..
- Contributes to team effort by being an effective and proactive assistant to the studio team
- May be asked to assist with answering all incoming calls, responding to and referring inquiries
- May be asked to assist with tracking administrative files and inventory
- Manage and maintain office supplies
- Assists Management, Receptionist, Tenant Services, and Maintenance with every day tasks, as requested.
- Complies with staff procedures, rules and regulations
- Documents and promptly relays any messages, needs, requests, inquiries
- Reception/Admin experience required.
- Familiarity with phone systems / consoles / IT
- Preference given to those with an understanding of film and television production
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- May require flexible hours / start time and end time during peak production periods
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt and learn from others without a positive attitude
- Ability to keep work area clean and very organized
- Effective and courteous email skills
- Effective listening skills and ability to follow-up on requests
- Professional presentation and dress code
- Attend to scheduling orders when required
- Handles pressure and multitasking in a calm manner
- Ability to respond to requests and problem solving in a proactive manner
- Above all, the ideal applicant should be a team player with a positive attitude who understands how to take initiative and complete tasks efficiently.
To Apply for this position:
Interested candidates should:
- Submit a cover letter and CV with references via email provided
- Include position applying for in subject of email
- Clearly include your name, address, telephone and email address
- Indicate country of citizenship and / or status on valid work permits
- Sorry – Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Preference is given to qualified Canadians citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada
- No phone calls or drop-ins please
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Film/TV/Production Background: 2 years (Preferred)
- Reception: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, Toronto (Preferred)
- english (Preferred)
Film & TV Studio
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)