Are you looking for a challenging position that will utilize your strong organizational and administrative skills?
Are you able to think strategically, act proactively, and deliver strong results?
Who are we?
We are looking for a team player to join our team!
This role will be the administrative lead supporting our Programming and On-air team from our Toronto office.
The Programming Coordinator supports the Programming team to schedule and showcase content across the networks linear and digital platforms. On the programming side, key responsibilities include day-to-day management of the programming schedules for the four networks; communicating plans, and serving as a liaison to all internal departments, master control and TV listings services. This position also assists in long-term program planning and in-depth audience research projects.
On the digital side, this role supports all Web and App initiatives, with specific emphasis on maintaining content across both. This role will assist in strategic placement of content and supporting partner initiatives across all platforms.
- Provide administrative assistance to the On-air team including:
- Program Schedule Management – input and maintain program schedules into in-house system; effectively communicate programming information, changes, etc… to all internal departments, Master Control and TV listings services.
- Manage the entry of and upkeep of all schedules and series metadata.
- Screening programs for compliance purposes.
- Minimum 2 years of related or administrative support experience
- Education in a related field an asset
- Self-starter, able to multi-task and follow several on-air schedules
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments
- Team spirit and collaboration skills, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Ability to prioritize and work under time-pressured deadlines
- Passion for content
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
You’re sold, right? Now, it’s your turn to sell us!
THANK YOU for all of those who express interest in being part of the DHX Team! Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted.
DHX will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)