Just For Laughs
The Just For Laughs Group, has been the chief in orchestring for 37 years now of the biggest humor festival in the world. Its various products are well known to the public in Canada and internationally (Galas, Les Gags series, exterior part of the Festival, Just For Laughs etc.). The Group remains the world leader in the distribution of humorous television series, with a presence in more than 135 countries and 95 airlines. The visibility of the Gags series reaches a record on YouTube with over a billion views.
The selected candidate will provide his immediate supervisors, the Chief Executive Officer and the CFO, with administrative support and assist them in the planning, organization, management, control and evaluation of various files entrusted to them:
- Monitoring, coordination and management of the agenda of the executives;
- Organization of travel of members of the executives;
- Organize management meetings;
- Follow-up of important files that fall under the executives;
- Do all administrative support, filing, bill payments and sort the mail;
- Write correspondence;
- Make reports of expense accounts and small funds;
- Make purchase orders and tracking invoices;
- Management of VIP tickets.
And everything that is logically, implicitly and incidentally connected to it, as well as all other functions, tasks and responsibilities that will be devolved on it by the employer in the course of his employment.
REQUIRED QUALITIES :
- Interest for the entertainment world
- Interpersonal skills
- Extreme adaptability and work under pressure
- Be skilled in "multi-tasking"
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Ability to work for multiple people simultaneously
- Previous experience in a similar position (min 5 years);
- Bilingualism (French, English, spoken and written);
- Flawless grammar and spelling;
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite;
- Very good command of Outlook software.
- Driver's license
- Knowledge of the performing arts
- Full-time permanent position
- Access to JPR Group benefits
- April 2019
Just For Laughs
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Apr 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)