Social Media and Marketing Intern
We’re looking for a superstar to join the LARITZY team! The Social Media and Marketing Intern will work hand-in-hand with the Marketing Coordinator to manage day-to-day drafting, deployment, and development of channels (including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Email, and more).
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who excels in a fast-paced, test-and-learn environment, is on Instagram before getting out of bed in the morning, and has a passion for the beauty industry. This person must be someone who gets it when it comes to social and is eager to develop our channels through engagement, discovery, and storytelling.
- Work closely with the Social Media Coordinator on high-impact creation of immediate, strategically positioned social content, with a focus on brand engagement and discovery.
- Capture, edit and publish relevant content in line with marketing strategy
- Take ownership of daily content strategy, output, and insights across social channels.
- Conceptualize, create and publish weekly email marketing campaigns in line with marketing strategy
- Measure and analyze KPIs with the team.
- Pitch and execute content ideas and initiatives that will help us meet our goals then measure the impact of those efforts.
- Develop understanding and aptitude for social reporting and platform analytics; be a key stakeholder in report optimization and tools for social execution.
- Regularly report on social trends in the industry and develop new strategies
- Manage daily social media calendar
- Own Social Media admin tasks (weekly reporting, project updates) as needed.
- ...have had several strong, relevant professional experiences (internships or jobs)
- … have experience with product photography, Photoshop and Lightroom
- …take responsibility and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- are a user of social and lover of great content. You’re always signing up for new social platforms and figuring out ways to engage on new channels.
- ...are a self-starter who’s highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- …have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Copywriting experience is a plus.
- ...are a creative problem solver, and can juggle a million different things at once. You constantly have ideas for how to make a situation or service more efficient and successful.
- ...are analytical.
- ...have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- ....have excellent recommendations who can attest to the above.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- English (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Pointe-claire, QC, CA
|Posted:||Apr 10, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)