The Application Deadline for this job posting is Tomorrow. Apply by Apr 24, 2019!
DHL Express Canada
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Plans, develops, designs, and implements product marketing activities to maximize sales of an assigned product line. Develops marketing and implementation plans including market strategy, sales coordination, pricing proposal, packaging, and distribution. Participates in and evaluates market research and analysis, promotions, communications, and advertising associated with assigned brands or products; assesses their success against plan. May assess needs and opportunities for new products through research and feasibility analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in executing promotional and advertising campaigns
- Assists in the development and review of sales budgets and in controlling advertising and promotion budget variations
- Analyzes and reports on market research data for assigned product
- Assists in feasibility analyses for new products
- Coordinates promotions or advertising of a product and/or brand
- Analyzes sales information, projections and other meaningful data and prepares forecasts on market evolution and the company products
- Creates advertising and promotional materials for an assigned product and/or brand
- Develops and executes new product sales plans
- At higher levels, may provide functional guidance, advice and/or training to less-experienced product/brand management staff
- Performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols
- Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in related discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, communications or related field
- Understands fundamental concepts and theories. Generally limited knowledge of industry practices and procedures
DHL is an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Facts and Figures
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
DHL Express Canada
Brampton, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 12, 2019|
|Closing:||Apr 24, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)