Associate Producer - Applicant bank - Beenox
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
To be a good Associate Producer, you first and foremost need to be excited at the idea of bringing a project to completion. The first responsibility of the Associate Producer is to make sure that the project reaches the expected levels of quality and delay.
The Associate Producer takes care of the teams’ operational management, produces schedules and makes sure they are followed, and supervises the state of progress of the projects. To achieve this, the Associate Producer works daily with the Producer and supports the team leads and the managers to guarantee the deliverables.
- Participate in the planning and development of the project;
- Performs daily follow-up of the production’s progression;
- Approach employees and team leads to find solutions for the encountered issues;
- Help to prepare documents, plans and progress reports;
- Participate in and organize production meetings;
- Analyze the project’s evolution and ensure those deadlines are respected;
- Support and help the team leads in daily management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Project Management role;
- Contributed and shipped at least 1 AAA project in the video game industry on a major console or PC.
- Diploma in Project Management, Production, Operations (asset);
- Excellent group communication abilities;
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written);
- Resourcefulness and ability to take initiatives;
- Capacity to work with structure, rigor and meticulousness;
- Passion for video games.
Quebec, QC, CA
|Posted:||Apr 15, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)