Assistant Marketing Coordinator - Structural
Specializing in structural engineering, building science, structural restoration, structural glass and façade engineering and parking facility design and restoration, RJC Engineers is one of North America's leading engineering firms. With a staff of more than 500 employees in eleven locations across the country, we offer highly personalized service at the local level with the expertise, depth and resources of a large, national firm.
We are proud of our ability to balance creativity with practicality to help our clients achieve their vision. To us, creativity means working collaboratively to find distinctive and effective solutions for every project, developing new techniques and processes when called for, and knowing how and when to adapt proven methods and apply the most beneficial technology. Creativity starts with the ingenuity of our people.
We have a culture of learning and facilitating growth of skills and capabilities; of helping our people fulfill their potential through coaching, teamwork, challenging work assignments and open communications. We strongly believe that if you feel engaged and driven to excel, you will enjoy your daily work experience, and that will result in a level of service that will keep our clients coming back.
The successful candidate will perform marketing support to the Toronto Structural Team and reports to the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Monitor websites: Ontario government, Merx, Biddingo, Buy and Sell, City of Toronto, GTA cities, Southern Ontario Cities, Maritimes, etc. for potential opportunities and update RJC information in various government databases (via the web).
- Send out potential leads to management group.
- Update prospects list.
- Prepare and manage proposals with most effective use of senior engineers’ time.
- Comb through all requirements set out in RFP and ensure all components are included in proposal submissions.
- Writing, editing, proofreading of proposals.
- Develop high quality graphics for proposals.
- Prepare relevant project descriptions (coordinate with Project Engineers).
- Track successful and unsuccessful proposals in attempt to improve chances in future of securing jobs.
- Assist with packaging, binding and submittal of proposals as per RFP outline.
- Manages the input of pursuits and leads into the CRM system.
- Organize and prepare marketing resources (work with engineers to do project write-ups, project descriptions, photos, resumes etc.) so that material is up-to-date, organized and user-friendly for preparation of proposals.
- Maintain project database – write descriptions, compile data, update photos, update project information as it changes/evolves.
- Coordinate the creation and update of resumes (Principals, Associates and Project Engineers).
- Provide input on promotional material needs.
- Ensure all brand guidelines are followed graphically for all promotional material.
- Send award updates to Corporate Services Group to update website.
- Tailor promotional packages.
ADVERTISING/BD EVENTS/FUNDRAISERS/COMPANY NEWSLETTER
- Assist with articles and information for the internal newsletter.
- Assist in coordinating company events.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 1 year experience with RFP/proposal writing is preferred.
- Familiarity with the consulting engineering field an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (all programs).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and project management skills.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism and composure.
- Committed to providing exceptional client service.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in workload.
*This position includes a comprehensive group benefits package, discretionary performance bonuses, and annual salary reviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)