Digital Marketing Coordinator
Allysian Sciences is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who has graphic design and video production skills. This role is an integral part of the marketing team supporting various sales and marketing related projects. If you are someone with a marketing background, who enjoys wearing different hats and looking to grow with the company, we want to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Design marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets, posters, one-pagers, etc.
· Create promotional videos for products, events and brand management.
· Work with the sales manager to plan, execute and evaluate events. · Manage Allysian Events webpage (https://allysianevents.com/)
· Conduct research on market trends and demands.
· Assist Allysian SEO team by providing article topics and insightful perspective.
· Other marketing efforts as required.
· Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related field.
· Advanced graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) and video editing skills.
· Proficient in WordPress and MS Office Suite.
· Minimum 1 to 2 years of marketing experience.
· Detail-oriented, creative and analytical.
· Capable of handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
At Allysian Sciences, we specialize and focus on creating the highest quality brain and body supplements that have helped millions of people around the world to live a smart, vital and happy life. Our flagship product, Mastermind™, is “hyper quality” in formulation, achieving the absolute gold standard in raw ingredients and promoting brain health which increases our ability for higher cognitive performance. By concentrating our efforts on the brain, improving cognitive function, we believe that you will have the best possible chance for success. Our formulations are plant-based in origin and from the highest quality sources from around the world.
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter with the salary requirement by April 30, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and support.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Richmond, BC, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)