Corporate Digital & Social Media Manager
Aphria Inc. is seeking a passionate, collaborative, creative and detail-oriented Digital & Social Media Manager to develop and execute programs that will enhance the Company’s corporate brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
- Manage the Company’s corporate website, social media accounts and CRM
- Create, execute and manage content that increases corporate brand awareness and supports communications objectives
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI; Support tracking and report on performance of website, social channels & assets
- Coordination with brand teams to ensure campaigns & product launches are communicated consistently across all digital and social channels
- Analyze the long-term needs of the Company’s corporate digital and social media strategy and offer quarterly reports that outline any necessary changes to the plan
- Monitoring online sentiment for the corporate brand with social listening
- Own the organization of all assets used for digital and social
- Demonstrated writing, content creation, copyediting and proofreading skills. Examples may be requested
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in content creation and management
- Experience managing budgets
- Industry and market knowledge an asset
- Passion for storytelling
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in a corporate and/or regulated environment preferred
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Aphria is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 4 years (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 19, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)