Marketing Communications Specialist
Want to be a part of an established but growing professional office? Are you well-organized and able to multi-task and work great with people? Are you adept with the written word? Can you quickly and easily assess priorities? We need someone who can roll up their sleeves, dive in and help our team from both an administrative standpoint and a marketing perspective.
We have a full-time position available and we offer a competitive salary, profit sharing and an excellent benefits plan.
- Write and edit copy for proposals, correspondences, reports and presentations, and provide document layout support (as needed)
- Assist with planning, strategizing and execution of various internal and external communications deliverables in both traditional and new media to support corporate marketing & reputation management initiatives
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of web-based content (corporate websites, company intranet, social media channels, e-mail campaigns)
- Help organize and, if necessary, participate in Open Houses, Trade Show Booths, and Special Corporate Events/ Sponsorships
- Research and compile data required by the Marketing Team
- Manage and update CRM database, ensuring superior data integrity and spearheading the implementation of customizations (e.g., data entry interfaces, status reports, workflows)
- Pleasant and easy going temperament
- Excellent writing/ editing skills in English
- Proficiency in PC environment, with Windows and MS Office literacy
- Ability to execute multiple assignments within set timeframes
- Ability to work responsibly within a team structure and resourcefully with minimal supervision
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Other creative/ technical skills (layout, illustration, photography, sound engineering) a plus
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum five years of experience in a professional office environment - must demonstrate an increasing level of responsibility and capability in performance of duties
- Diploma or degree in marketing or communications preferred
- Experience with CRM software/ databases and e-mail marketing services preferred
- Formal training in or proven practical experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (especially InDesign) preferred
We are dedicated to providing a positive, friendly and cooperative environment. Our work environment is the kind of place that values fun and hard work and gives people the freedom to _ CONNECT CREATE AND STANDOUT._
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
For more information about Riddell Kurczaba, please visit our website, www.riddell.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Office: 5 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Riddell Kurczaba Architecture Engineering Interior Design Ltd.
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Apr 22, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)