Publicis Worldwide is a global creative agency, with 88 years' experience providing change leadership for its clients. With over 78,000 employees in 84 countries, clients include Axa, BNP Paribas, Carrefour, Cartier, Citi, Coca-Cola, Haier, Hilton Honors, HP, l'Oréal, LG, Luxottica, Nestlé, Orange, P&G, Paypal, Pernod Ricard, RATP, Renault, Sanofi, Seb, Siemens, Telefonica, Total, and UBS. In North America, Publicis has offices in Toronto, Montreal, Dallas, Seattle, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Boise, Calgary, Windsor and New York. NA clients include P&G, Citi, T-Mobile, Cadillac, AFLAC, Chrysler (Canada), Wendy's, L'Oreal, Nestle, Home Depot (Canada), Abbott, UBS, West Jet and Pfizer, among others.
We believe this era demands a combination of strategic, creative and digital ideas that help clients Lead The Change in their own digital transformation. The one constant in this world is change. You can either adapt to it, ignore it, or lead it. "Lead the Change" is both our mission and our call to action. It speaks to our entrepreneurial spirit and our roots as an agency. It defines the way we think about brands, ideas and relationships, and it's alive in our work. Change that helps our clients redefine the landscape and forge ahead of the competition. Change that enables them to become part of the public consciousness, and create a movement of passionate advocates
Publicis is looking for a creative thinker with an eye for design to join our team. You will learn from other designers, art directors and copywriters and have the opportunity to work with a variety of big-name clients. Chemistry within our team is very important – Publicis is looking for an individual who is able to collaborate with people from a variety of departments: account management, project management and senior creative leads.
As a production designer, you will be expected to apply design sensibility to execute creative campaigns established by senior creative leads across a number of digital media channels.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Demonstrate the ability to take direction and thrive in a team environment
- Be able to troubleshoot software and hardware and be a natural problem solver
- Set high quality standards for themselves in everything they do
- Be able to deliver high quality work and possess a strong attention to detail
- Welcome constructive feedback and believe in continuous learning
- Be able to maintain constant and efficient communication between multidisciplinary teams
- 3-5 years digital design and interactive work experience
- Undergraduate degree or post-secondary certificate in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Proficiency with Motion Graphics (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated artistic ability
- Able to meet deadlines and follow directions
- Able to thrive in a high pressure, detail-oriented environment
- Available for shift work (evenings and weekends) – more details can be given during the interview
Interested candidates should:
Submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your website or PDF of work samples.
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resources at 416-925-7733 or by email
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 30, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|