Marley Baird Media
Marketing Coordinator (Work from Home)
The Marketing Coordinator position with Marley Baird Media is a remote position; work from anywhere in Canada!
This role is responsible for creating, designing and implementing unique and innovative marketing strategies and content for both clients and for Marley Baird Media’s brand. The ideal candidate for this role is a person that is creative and familiar with marketing, social media, sales funnels, but also strategic and forward thinking; this role is not for someone to robotically follow instructions. The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for taking initiative, bringing fresh ideas to the table, keeping up-to-date with the industry’s latest developments, trends, competitors and promotional opportunities. If you have a zest for conceptualizing, an aptitude for alliterative adornments, and a passion for integrating strategy in a fast-paced environment, you may just be the newest member of the MBM Dream Team.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Marketing Coordinator position with Marley Baird Media will be responsible for the following:
- Marketing strategies, content creation, sales funnel and ad strategies using clickfunnels, chatbots, Facebook ads, YouTube ads, and overall management for multiple campaigns.
- Accountable for generating awareness and driving engagement for MBM by creating content, managing our messaging and strategically integrating approved MBM content within all social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest).
- Contribute to the strategic long term and short term goals for MBM.
- Create and develop original content with the purpose of engaging an audience through creative messaging that aligns with our branding.
- Create the content strategy for our email copy, sales page copy, lead magnets, etc.
- Contribute to the strategic long and short-term marketing strategy for MBM.
- Drive new lead generation strategies using clickfunnels, chatbots, Facebook ads, YouTube ads.
- Adhere to MBM’s brand and aesthetic for all projects.
- Strive for continuous improvement by developing the editorial calendar and the strategic marketing plan.
- Prepare frequent reports to present current and forecast ed data to summarize the effectiveness of past and on-going strategies, analyze and provide feedback for marketing campaigns and measure the impact and outcomes of our marketing activities.
To be considered for the role of Marketing Coordinator with Marley Baird Media please consider the following:
- Have a home office or dedicated space to work from home including your own laptop, internet connection, etc.
- Affluent in social media growth and engagement strategies with experience using clickfunnels, manychats, facebook ads, youtube ads, youtube SEO and content marketing.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment to develop a marketing long and short term strategic plan, share ideas and create inspiring content.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail with the ability to work independently in a remote position.
- Adherence to the MBM client-centric mission and goals.
- The desire to work intentionally with ethical and purpose-driven clients in all creative work, copywriting, and marketing processes.
- A high standard of writing and proofreading skills.
To apply for this role please fill out the form found in the link provided. Please update load your resume and cover letter in the link.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Marley Baird Media
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||May 01, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)