EnerPoint iMedia Corp.
Communication & Marketing Coordinator
EnerPoint iMedia is a high growth marketing & media company providing daily news, data, events & industry information in Canada. We are looking to expand our brands to the United States & Internationally and we are looking for a dynamic communication specialist & problem solver, that has a passion for marketing and execution.
This person will report directly to the Communications Manager and work along side the partners of the business. The responsibilities & position requirements have been outlined below. This position includes a base salary, commission (where applicable) & performance bonuses.
In addition to the compensation, you will learn valuable skills & training in the areas of communication, marketing, business development and a “customer first” approach.
The Communication & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the daily distribution of the news & information, customer needs, marketing and development of EnergyNow.com & SHOWCASE in the US & International markets.
- Communication Planning, Development, and Execution
- Event Communication & Other Contra Agreements, when applicable
- Communication & Content Development responsibilities include:
- Website Content – EnergyNow.com
- Strategy & Schedule
- Find Additional Sources of Content
- Development / Posting
- Assist with EnergyNow SHOWCASE Digital Directory website updates and development
- US daily news email, US weekend edition email
- Content creation & daily delivery
- Breaking news alerts (email)
- Social media updates (daily Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- And other related communication tools (PipeDrive Drive, Google Suite, Asana, etc.)
Marketing & Business Development
- Maintain client communication
- Manage customer service requirements for clients
- Business development and sales functions as required
- Weekly sales reporting as required
- Attending sales & marketing meetings
- Update and adhere to all related budgeting and projections
- Maintain & organize client files, program binders, & other related client materials
- Database development and maintenance, reporting, and creation of invoices
- Oversee select projects to ensure timeline and deadlines are met
- Coordinate graphic projects with designers & web/app projects with developers
- Develop & maintain superior multi-tasking skills
- Attend company & team meetings when needed
- Attend industry events and tradeshows as required
- All other tasks as required
- 1 to 2 years experience in a marketing & communications role
- Has excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency with cloud based tools such as Google Docs, Social Media Platforms, Web Conferencing
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and communication is an asset
- University degree in the area of marketing or communication is preferred
To apply please email your cover letter & resume.
Thank you for your interest & applying for this position with EnerPoint iMedia
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Calgary, AB (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
EnerPoint iMedia Corp.
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||May 04, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)