Rocky Mountain Soap Company
Marketing Project Coordinator
The Marketing Project Coordinator is a key member of the marketing team and is responsible for supporting and coordinating marketing and communications campaign plans and programs to increase brand awareness and drive retail and web store traffic in line with the corporate and brand vision.
Reporting to the Director of Brand, Marketing & Communications, you will oversee the day to day activities of the design team and collaborate with the social media specialist as you support the brand, marketing and communications initiatives for all campaigns and product launches in all channels. Highly adaptable, you will work closely with the Social Media Specialist, Innovation Manager, Designers and Production Artists ensuring to help achieve KPIs consistently as they relate to the campaigns and marketing programs. In addition, you will have a working relationship with the Director of Retail and eCommerce Specialist and will collaborate closely with other business divisions including Product Development, Operations and Finance as required. You will also contribute to supporting our core values, as you maintain and enhance the culture of our organization.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing communications plans for campaigns, product launches and store launches (whenever applicable).
- Support the marketing of in-store events and other in-market activities and community events (our women's run).
- Collaborate with the design team in the development of all brand and marketing materials (assets), ensuring they are on brand and meet set objectives.
- Support event and partnership strategies, collaborating closely with our Social Media Specialist.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Retail, Internet and Wholesale divisions to ensure seamless delivery and a consistent brand and customer journey at all touch points.
- Day-to-day project management, collaboration with and support to the Director of Brand, Marketing and Communications to ensure all projects and initiatives are delivered on time and on budget.
- Fill out the marketing dashboard to track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies and tactics.
- Monthly budget and campaign reporting.
- Make recommendations for adjustments to plans and tactics based on consumer or competitive insights and implement into marketing communications plans and activities.
- Embrace company values and positively contributes to the team and brand culture.
- 3-5 years' experience with a post-secondary degree (or equivalent) in marketing.
- Familiarity with project management programs such as Asana or Basecamp
- Advanced MS Office and Outlook skills.
- Adept at implementing an integrated marketing and communications plans and programs (for all channels and verticals).
- Creative thinking and the ability to coordinate with a team in the development of campaigns and communications materials that are both creative and engaging.
- Effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate our brand voice and style.
- Strong budgeting, analytical and reporting skills, adept at translating business objectives into sound marketing activities and initiatives that meet (and exceed) business KPI's and targets.
- Strong project coordination skills with the ability to coordinate the priorities of a small team, as well as collaborate with other divisions including internet and retail store managers, to deliver a cohesive and engaging brand experience for our customers.
- Highly adaptable, organized and detail-oriented, you're a creative problem solver with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced (ever-changing) retail environment.
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships and partnerships (internally and externally).
- Committed to excellence with demonstrated proficiency in fulfilling the responsibilities of the role.
This role is based out of our Workshop in Canmore, AB and does not have the capacity for remote working set up.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Rocky Mountain Soap Company
Canmore, AB, CA
|Posted:||May 09, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|