B2B Marketing Manager
Fullintel is primed to become a leader in the media monitoring industry. In only 4 years of operation, we’ve onboarded some of the largest companies in the world as clients, including Salesforce, Shell and Eli Lilly to name a few; we’re on track to scale quickly. We are looking to add a Marketing Manager to our team to tackle everything from our website and social media accounts, to case studies with current clients and email marketing campaigns. With our Canadian office located in the heart of the Byward market, Fortune 1000 clients around the world, and a driven and energetic office culture, we’re looking for someone who’s ready to hit the ground running… and have fun at work.
We currently have an opening for a full-time B2B Marketing Manager based in our downtown Ottawa, (Byward Market) location. If you have 3-5 years of B2B software marketing experience and you’re enthusiastic and outgoing, we want to talk with you!
This role represents the perfect opportunity for a talented individual with an aptitude for B2B marketing. We offer a competitive base salary of $45,000 to $50,000, and professional growth to lead a marketing team as our business grows. Our company has achieved annual reoccurring subscription revenue in the millions and is poised for expedited growth with a proven service, marketing, and sales process and strong referenceable clients. Now is a great time to join us!
Successful candidates will enjoy a high degree of autonomy combined with industry and business mentoring by our co-founders who have both successfully built and sold software businesses in the recent past.
Your responsibilities include:
- Recommend a B2B marketing strategy that starts with sales team enablement and is complemented with targeted advertising to create brand awareness.
- Take ownership of the B2B content strategy. This means creating the overall messaging and creating a plan for delivering that message.
- Develop and maintain a program calendar including the creation of sales drip email campaigns to vertical prospect lists, targeted advertisements, infographics, blog and social media posts, and case studies with current clients.
- Optimize the performance and conversion of our content in our drip email campaigns, on our blog, website, and social media channels.
- Build relationships with influencers and thought leaders for contribution to programs and content.
- Working with our web team to publish new pages and manage website updates.
- Manage the creation of marketing collateral (PPT’s, Infographics, one-pagers) for our sales team as needed.
- Maintain our customer and prospect database ensuring the accuracy of profiles to allow our sales and customer management teams to easily perform queries.
- Evaluate and report on your work and the success of your initiatives to the rest of the team.
What we’re looking for
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, PR, communications, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some design experience
- Understanding of SEO and best practices for creating engaging content
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work, meet established deadlines and effectively manage multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Some experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Experience in managing social media accounts and platforms (i.e. Hootsuite, Twitter)
- Experience with drip email campaigns
- A positive attitude, friendly, works well under pressure and deadlines, and not afraid of pushing the limits and bring new ideas to the table
Nice to have’s
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- Video and editing experience
What you’ll get from us
At Fullintel you’ll find an environment where your voice and your opinion will be heard. You will work closely with a tight-knit group of people who are passionate about what they do. We will look to you to set the direction of Fullintel’s marketing initiatives and to lead the marketing department. You’ll grow as we do; this is an opportunity to become the head of a department at a growing company.
With your application, please include a writing sample of your best work.
Fullintel is a Media Intelligence software company which provides human-curated media monitoring and analysis reports to their clients. Fullintel leverages best-in-class search technology and employs a dedicated team of industry-focused analysts who handpick the most relevant news, competitive insights, influencer comments, and other business information for our clients. The results are delivered first thing in the morning by a mobile-friendly daily email digest, and intuitive web and mobile app.
Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies from Kraft Heinz, Shell, JC Penney, Eli Lilly and Clorox to name a handful.
Our office is located downtown in the Byward Market. In addition, Fullintel also has offices in Boston (US) and Nagercoil (India).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Ottawa, ON (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Ottawa, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 13, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)