North York, ON
Social Media & Graphic Design 'Intermediate'
Social Media & Graphic Design Intern For Real Estate & Finance Industry Leader.
Toronto based Mortgage and Real Estate company is looking for Mature and career driven interns, with good work ethic and ready to enter the work force with the necessary training.
Pre-requsites "All applicants must have"
- Currently enrolled or have graduated from a post-secondary Marketing, Graphic design, Media Management, or related programs.
- Intermediate Adobe Suite skills — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others.
- Intermediate Photography/video and editing skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Skills — Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Facebook, insta, LinkdIn and others.
- Weekly commitment of 30 hours week, 5 days a week, summer internship.
- SEO-friendly creative Content Writing for Website, Blogs, Articles, Brochures, Marketing Content and Technical Bulletins. (training provided)
- Design flyers, brochures and other online advertisements using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others. (intermediate knowledge)
- Create video content and scripts for executive. (training provided)
- Work with design team to create and edit designs for marketing material.
- Contact team members in the company to write feature articles.
- Develop advertising and sales promotion materials.
- Support ongoing marketing projects and assist in the implementation of company marketing plans.
- Create and edit promotional content for Social Media & Company Websites.
- Social Media engagement (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
For the intership candidates who shows promise and excels in their work, there will be a opportunity to stay on PT/contract after the completion of the summer internship.
The selected candidate will be trained and attain management experience on a PT basis. The positions will be in a leadership role and management.
The training will be devised over multiple disciples. training will result in a seamless management process flow over all departments over the company. Making day to day flow of work effortless.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and highly organized individual who enjoys wearing multiple hats.
Training available to Intern during employment;
Training 1.office manager
- Preparing and sending commission invoices
- Processing commission cheques
- Uploading documents into paperless system
- Answering phone calls and managing email
- Corresponding with real estate agents, brokerages, banks, lenders and lawyers
- Other duties as assigned
Training 2 Accounting mgmt
- Data entry
- Updating client information and managing client database
- gift expenses for client (invoices)
- Calculating commissions for real estate transactions (residential and commercial)
- Preparing Trade Record Sheets and trust reconciliation's
Training 3 Transaction/deal Mgmt
- Preparing and typing offers/ amendments/ waivers WebForms/
- Booking appointments and tracking confirmations — following up where required
- Co-ordinating listing property set-up and preparation, such as booking / confirmations
- Assisting in the preparation of comparative market analysis (CMAs) reports
- Managing client relationship tasks such as following up and ensuring all required documents are collected and correctly completed. Training Marketing/Graphic design team Mgmt
- Assisting and Co-ordinating the marketing, graphic design and social media work load
- Reviewing and Preparing Marketing Content with Team
- Preparing marketing materials for advertisements, print, media, radio and events
- Preparing progress reports weekly
- Co-ordinating or installing/ removing signs
- weekly progress reports on marketing projects
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 13, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|