CAA North & East Ontario
Working closely with the Club Marketing Specialists, the Club Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting marketing programs for CAA North & East Ontario. The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating with suppliers and partners through all stages of acquisition through follow up. The Coordinator will work with Specialists to monitor, track and report on campaigns/projects; monitor marketing plans ensuring messaging and artwork are approved and activities are completed on schedule; coordinate with analytics team to create lists to support marketing efforts. The Coordinator will also have input to the development of marketing materials and update web content. They will be the first point of contact for the department and responsible to facilitate marketing inquiries and requests from internal departments and CAA Members.
- Regularly update and review website content.
- Coordinate campaigns with rewards partners, co-brands and vendors.
- Schedule, coordinate and track internal and external product and marketing communications, including the monthly CAA eNewsletter.
- Track marketing programs by updating reports and summarizing findings.
- Perform database marketing practices such as data transfers, segmentation filters, list tags and suppression requests.
- Respond to staff questions and inquiries related to products, partnerships and marketing initiatives.
- Provide prompt and friendly customer service as required when resolving inquiries from CAA Members.
- Participate in other marketing programs and projects as required.
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma in Marketing.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Solution driven in both individual and team settings.
- Knowledge of direct marketing tactics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including copywriting, proofing and customer service.
- Ability to learn new technologies, tasks & procedures quickly with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines for numerous clients.
- Experience with Software such as Image Editing suites, Office applications, Email and Productivity or Content Management Systems would be considered an asset.
Job applicants who have disabilities shall be provided with reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process. Employment is contingent on a successful Criminal Background Check, Clean driving record, and Reference check.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Copywriting & Proofing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
CAA North & East Ontario
Ottawa, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 14, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)