DarkRoast Digital, soon to be DarkRoast Design is a new brand of a design agency. Launching June 2019, DarkRoast Design is an online design agency engineered to provide marketing teams inside SME's across Canada with a reliable source for professional on-demand graphic design.
As part of our new strategic direction, we are aiming to scale up our production capabilities by adding a few more rockstar designers to our team.
We are looking for experienced graphic designers who are versatile and able to work directly with clients on a variety of design projects. We work with clients across a broad set of industries, on an even more diverse spectrum of projects. Versatility is key.
You'll have the opportunity to work independently, in our office, at home, or remotely, managing your own set of client portfolios and projects. Our designers who have demonstrated an ability to effectively manage their own schedules and deliver consistently are afforded the freedom to work wherever and however they are most productive.
Remote / Work from home opportunities are available
What we're looking for:
- Execute and manage design projects based on clients instructions
- Collaborate directly with clients on managing revisions and project deliveries
- Create and oversee the development of a range of branded materials/assets for a variety of clients.
- Extrapolate clients vision and expectations based on limited information
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative to maximize performance of Design and iterate when necessary; able to adapt quickly to feedback
- Foster a culture that thrives off of creativity, curiosity, and continuous learning
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Effective time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong communication skills
- Graphic Design Degree and/or exceptional proven skills and experience in the field
- Strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing creativity and versatility.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, and account executives.
- Can approach projects with a “big picture” mindset as well as meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to develop compelling, client-ready presentations and to be client-facing.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator, InDesign,
Estimated start date is June 15th 2019
This is a FULL-TIME SALARY POSITION.
We will only consider applications with portfolios (Link or PDF)
What we care about most is the quality of your work and personality. Don't have an updated resume? No problem. Just send us your portfolio and we can take it from there.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Windsor, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 15, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)