Apparel Graphic Designer
OmniWear are an online-based apparel company filling a much needed gap in the marketplace for publicly-wearable apparel. We stand out and take pride in our high-quality material and designs.
- 4+ years of experience with an agency or in-house design team. Qualifications in Graphic Design preferred.
- 3+ years experience with graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
What you'll be doing:
- Apparel Designs, potentially expanding to website & Social Media Graphics, Newsletters, Branding including collateral, Mock-ups,
- Collaborating with our designers, creative manager and managing director for feedback.
- Building and communicating consistent visuals that are in line with the company's existing brand guidelines.
- Must meet deadlines, have strong time-keeping skills and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
What you should have:
- Solid photo-manipulation and vector illustration skills.
- Strong fundamental design skills, including knowledge of typography, composition, and color.
- Self-motivated individual with the drive to create design concepts with minimal oversight, working with the managing director and creative manager to evolve them over the course of the project.
- Solid time management skills
- Up to date with current design technologies and trends.
- Can provide multiple creative solutions to problems.
- Great attention to detail, while having open mind for creativity.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 15, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)