Frank And Oak
At Frank And Oak, we’re dedicated to designing clothes people feel good in and feel good about. We’re always looking for forward-thinkers to help us challenge standard practices in the retail and fashion industries in a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Sound like something you’re interested in? Drop us a line!
Our marketing team is looking for an outstanding Graphic Designer to be part of our Marketing team. Showing a great sense of responsibility, initiative and detail, the Graphic Designer will participate in creating and executing a multitude of projects either digital or printed. Evolving in a stimulating and dynamic environment the Graphic Designer position will be called to work on campaigns, visual elements in store with our Creative and Marketing team.
- Complete all stages of graphic production;
- Ensure optimal technical quality;
- Collaborate to result-driving online advertising;
- Support design for web, social media and email;
- Create graphic layouts for both digital and printed materials including :
o Internal documents, presentations and decks;
o Promotional and store signage collateral;
o Special events;
o Press kits and media kits.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passion for creativity and design;
- Appreciation of brands and marketing;
- Resourceful and efficient;
- Ability to manage their own workflow;
- Attention to details, requirements and perfectionist;
- Mastery of industry standard design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Knowledge of Sketch is an asset;
- Technical knowledge of printed mediums and digital platforms;
- Mastery of graphic production standards.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Frank And Oak
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||May 15, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)