Proper Television is looking for talented food professionals (with television and/or restaurant experience) to take on key behind-the-scenes roles.
This is an opportunity to work on a new culinary competition series for the Food Network. Prep and filming will take place from late May until early August.
We are looking for:
- Culinary Producer (preferably with experience of setting up a new show)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a food-related industry
- Knowledge of food safety and food handling
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well with others and in a team environment
If you or someone you know fits the above description, please send a detailed resume to email@example.com
772 Dovercourt Rd
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 15, 2019|