Dolon Media is a web design and print company situated in Surrey. We are seeking an experienced, full-time Graphic Designer to start immediately. The position requires a punctual, self-starter with the ability to multitask while balancing multiple projects start to finish.
Our Ideal Candidate is....
- Detail and result oriented
- Adaptable and imaginative
- A problem solver
- Deadline driven
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous work experience in a print shop is a major asset
- Minimum 1-year experience as a professional Graphic Designer with a portfolio
- Proven experience with Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with other Adobe Suite programs is an asset
- Design logos, business cards, brochures, signs, flyers, and other print materials as required.
- Meet with clients and conceptualize designs
- Communicate with clients and incorporate feedback into the designs
- Proven ability to create visually stimulating designs
- Strong English skills – Both written and oral
- Able to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Degree/diploma in Graphic Design or related field
- This is a full-time position starting immediately.
- Work Hours: Monday-Friday (10am-5pm).
Please submit your cover letter and resume (with portfolio link) through indeed.ca. Only candidates in the Greater Vancouver area will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Surrey, BC, CA
|Posted:||May 24, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)