Interested in joining Outsource Marketing as a Graphic Designer?
About Outsource Marketing
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who is talented at leading a team to ensure the timely and successful completion of complex proposal submissions and marketing material. He or she will collaborate closely with our small, but powerful marketing team to deliver compelling and winning graphic design for the public and private sectors.
In addition to being an excellent leader, the ideal candidate should have the proven ability to manage multiple deadlines, be extremely organized and self-driven, and be able to create exceptional content in an entrepreneurial environment with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
The Graphic Designer will work in Adobe Suite creating an array of graphic elements and print ready files. Responsibilities include implementing Outsource Marketing’s procedures and processes while working with a Proposal Manager and two executives. This role requires a highly organized individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- Graphic design and layout
- Ability to communicate with clients, printers, and team members
- Document management and client coordination
Education and Experience
- 2 years or more proven experience in planning, producing, and delivering compliant graphic design and print ready documents
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills
- Good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to manage large documents with multiple versions
- Ability to work efficiently within short time frames
- Knowledge of the AE&C industry would be an asset
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours, as required
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: proposal management for 2 years
How to Apply
Please send the following
- Cover letter
- Resume detailing your experience
*No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Surrey, BC, CA
|Posted:||May 24, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|