A Digital Inc
Social Media Specialist
This position will see you taking on multiple exciting e-commerce clients as part of our fast-paced company, using your expertise in strategy and your smarts in social advertising to help e-commerce businesses succeed. The Social Media Specialist will work very closely with the Co-CEO and our Customer Service Team to ensure that deadlines are met and content is always one step ahead of the curve.
What you would be doing:
- Developing multi-channel digital and social media marketing strategies.
- Lead social media advertising campaigns, from planning, execution, optimization and reporting.
- Content writing - including blog posts, social captions, newsletter content and more!
- Creating monthly content calendars.
- Social media community management.
- Supporting with other digital service areas, like email campaigns and SEO. * Staying up to date with the latest social/digital trends.
- Working collaboratively with the Social Media Team and the Customer Service Team.
- Social Media Monitoring/Analytics: HootSuite, Lithium Social Media, Google Analytics, Google AdWords * * Web: WordPress, SoCast, MailChimp, basic HTML, CSS, CMS, SEO and SEM * * Design: Adobe Photoshop
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree
- Post-graduate education in marketing and/or social media is preferred
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in social media
- Solid knowledge of digital and social media tools/technologies and experience with a business environment or professional association
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the latest social media trends and best practices
- Strong skills in professional and social media writing, including the ability to target communications to different audiences
- Expertise in using social media platforms, tools and metrics, including: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Hootsuite
- Proven track record in conceiving and implementing social media programs with successful results
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management and priority setting skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends, to cover events or meet challenging deadlines when required
- Ability to think and act strategically
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
A Digital Inc
Woodbridge, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 29, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)