Position Summary: This person is primarily responsible for executing the brand strategy to help develop the brand equity in line with the brand footprint. This person will be responsible for the development of marketing objectives, strategies and plans as well as the implementation of specific projects for the assigned products.
Key Responsibilities: Include but not limited to:
- Develop annual Business Plans and monthly/quarterly reviews
- Implement brand marketing plans
- Coordinate with suppliers/ad agency to develop materials & programs, communicate details to sales team and management
- New Products/Business launches
- Prepare brand plan
- New Product Development evaluations and packaging design inputs
- Coordinate trade shows, client visits and meetings
- Developing multi-channel digital and social media marketing strategies.
- Lead social media advertising campaigns, from planning, execution, and optimization and reporting.
- Content writing - including blog posts, social captions, newsletter content and more!
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Diploma in business administration with major in marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in brand management preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator an asset
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Well organized and ability to work independently under pressure
- Ability to multi task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and a proficiency in the Microsoft Office
- Willing to do some travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Woodbridge, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 29, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|