Creative Writer / Marketing Assistant
Swanson Reed is an international R&D tax and innovation specialist advisory firm. We service a wide range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar multinational companies. We help companies conducting R&D to benefit from tax incentives. We may work in tax but we have fun doing it.
We are currently recruiting a technical writer to join our global team.
The successful candidate will assist with interviewing, preparing, and writing high-level technical briefs, project management, and other tasks as required. We will provide paid training in the candidate’s hometown in Canada for a probationary period of 2-3 months. If successful, the candidate may be transferred to our head office.
- Speaking with clients and potential clients to determine their eligibility to developing technical plans for confidential, state-of-the-art technologies.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading a range of technical documents and R&D plans.
- Interviewing technical and engineering personnel.
- Administrative support as required.
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
- Good communication and research skills
- Computer literacy (Google doc, Microsoft office, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a team setting
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Some experience in writing
- Completed degree from an accredited university.
The Ideal Candidate
A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 29, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)