Digital Marketing Manager
At Edkent Media, we pride ourselves in making businesses stand out in a big way.
Digital marketing is second nature to us. Our team works collaboratively to design effective solutions for clients across a spectrum of services, such as SEO, SEM, and SMM, reputation management and brand creation.
We think creatively and practice innovation even in the simplest tasks, everyday. We work with homegrown businesses to national enterprises to help improve their ROI through strategic marketing.
As we work on achieving our greatest potential as a team, we don’t forget to have fun and pat each other’s backs. We co-create a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth.
CORE VALUES of EdKent Media:
* We are strategic
* We are dedicated
* We are client focused
* We keep learning
* We embrace team
* We have integrity
WHO YOU ARE - DIGITAL STRATEGY EXECUTIVE:
3+ years experience in a full-time digital marketing strategy development role
- Highly experienced in client management and communication
- Well versed and handson experience in SEO, PPC, inbound & outbound marketing, content,
social and web design concepts
- You live by analytics, and extract conclusions & action plans from the data
- Hands on experience in digital marketing project management
- You “love” marketing and consider it a passion which extends beyond the workplace
- Highly client focused & have a high level of confidence
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- Have a get it done attitude
- You are a results driven and orientated individual
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST POSITION DETAILS:
- Managing B2B marketing campaigns for clients and delivering high ROI
- Building relationships with each client and managing client expectations
- Researching and learning each client business in depth * Speaking with clients regularly on strategy, approvals, analytics etc.
- Ensure deliverables are met consistently on time and above expected quality
- Coordinate with delivery teams for SEO, social, content and design
- Report to Operations Manager with key metrics and targets
- Constantly learn new trends and strategies for Inbound Marketing
- Bringing high energy to the team and to clients
- Contributing to SEO keyword strategy, conversion strategy, and content wire-framing
- Developing inbound conversion based offer strategies and lead nurture strategies
- Ensuring quality and consistency for all web development and design work
- Work alongside an account manager to handle strategy for to 30-35 clients
Please attach your portfolio, if any.
EdKent Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EdKent Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need!
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE EdKent Media:
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental- benefits
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, darts, in office perks
What is the culture like at EdKent Media?
Collaborative, fun and a competitive team environment.
Mon-Fri, 10 AM-6 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Base-Salary: $45,000.00- $60,000.00 (depending on your experience) plus health benefits after 3 months of employment.
There is plenty of room for growth, a great team to work with and lots celebrations! Check us out on Instagram.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person who is willing to learn and always stays on top of the newest trends in content marketing. This job offers a lot of growth going forward and is an opportunity like none other, EdKent Media could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be part of something great!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Google Analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Project Coordination: 3 years (Required)
- Strategic Planning: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- SMM: 3 years (Required)
- Team Management: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing Agency: 3 years (Required)
- SEO: 3 years (Required)
- Web Design: 3 years (Required)
- Google Adwords: 3 years (Required)
- PPC: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Markham, ON (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Markham, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 29, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)