Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator:
If you are a news junkie, creative thinker and live on social media, this could be the role for you. Reporting to the Director of Content, the Social Media Coordinator will develop content for NKPR client platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Developing social media strategies for brands
- Building out content calendars
- Writing captions and sourcing visuals
- Monitoring social channels for trending topics
- Performing light design work as needed
- Monitoring and reporting analytics
- Performing social media audits, competitor analysis and creating client reports
- Executing paid social media campaigns
- Researching emerging technologies, platforms and opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role with proven results for brands on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest etc.
- Experience managing and optimizing paid social media campaigns on all major platforms
- Excellent writing skills – flexible voice/tone
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong visual aesthetic
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time managment skills
Interested candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded by Natasha Koifman in 2002, NKPR is a full-service public relations, artist management and digital agency with offices in Toronto and New York offering innovative solutions tailored to our clients and their objectives. Our motto is: "Don't just talk. Say something."
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
312 Adelaide Street, West, Suite 100
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 31, 2019|