At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Title: Music Programmer
Service: Bell Media Radio
Reporting to the Programming Director, the Music Programmer will be part of a dynamic team and will help define the sound of the musical content of Montreal radio stations.
- Programming designated portions of the music logs within the music strategy of the radio stations
- Reconciles and tracks the music logs to ensure percentage compliance according to CRTC requirements
- Serves as a communication link between the radio station and the on-air personalities
- Participates in the creation of specialty programming for the radio stations
- Assists in the preparation of music review meetings and participates therein
- Researches content for music specials
- Represents the radio stations and regularly participate in music industry events
- Files and inputs new music into audio system
- Creates music cards in the MusicMaster and Wide Orbit system when adding new items
- Creates and updates clocks in MusicMaster and WideOrbit software for different stations
- Scheduling of on-air talent
- Point person for radio station music interviews and events
- All other tasks delegated by her/his superior
- Excellent musical knowledge (current and past)
- Good understanding of Bell Media’s radio formats
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MusicMaster, Mediabase and WideOrbit software
- Sociable and a team player
- Curious and passionate
- Experience in a related field
- On-air experience an advantage
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/09/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 03, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)