Nordik Spa Nature
- Actively participate, with the marketing team, in the creative process, from brainstorm to production, developing creative concepts and mock-ups;
- Develop and produce visual material for multiplatform advertising campaigns;
- Adapt visual concepts based on different formats (print, web with or without animation, social media, etc.);
- Design communications and promotional tools for spa operations (signage, posters, flyers, menu, etc.);
- Liaise with printers and suppliers;
- Ensure overall consistency, quality, and brand image across all visual initiatives;
- Work closely with the IT team throughout the creation of user interfaces, for UX/UI prototypes;
- Translate marketing objectives into effective visuals;
- Put forth innovative solutions that are in line with the customer experience, to create value;
- Carry out any other related duties.
- University or college diploma in graphic design
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Excellent knowledge of digital and social media advertising
- Sound understanding of graphic design and printing principles
- Good understanding of web environments
- Experience in motion design an asset
- Good UX/UI design knowledge
- Portfolio of design projects
- Creativity and a strong eye for visual composition
- Organizational skills (planning, prioritizing, organization and follow-up)
- Positive and professional attitude
- Communication and interpersonal relation skills (clarity, empathy, good listener, tact and diplomacy)
- Ability to present and pitch innovative ideas, to give and receive constructive criticism
- Proactivity, self-reliance, and leadership
- Be up-to-date with new advertising trends and formats
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, agile, deadline- and innovation-oriented environment
Nordik Spa-Nature is a relaxation spa with a staff committed to the overall wellness of each guest. Hidden in the heart of nature, it offers a complete relaxation experience based around the thermal experience, inspired by Scandinavian tradition. Located in Chelsea, Quebec, at the entrance to Gatineau Park, Nordik Spa-Nature now employs over 220 people, all fully devoted to ensuring their numerous guests enjoy a top quality experience.
Nordik Spa-Nature welcomed its first guests in 2005. It has continued to innovate and evolve by introducing unique relaxation experiences, and eventually became the largest spa in North America. The spa has quickly found its place as a major tourist attraction in the Outaouais region, welcoming more than 230,000 guests every year.
Over the years, Nordik Spa-Nature has won several awards: The People’s Choice Award in 2014 and 2015 at the Outaouais Tourism Awards; Named one of the 9 best tourist attractions in Canada in 2012 by renowned Where magazine; Best Tourist Attraction and Best Accommodation in 2010 at the Outaouais Tourism Awards; Named investment project of the year in 2009 by the Gatineau Chamber of Commerce; winner in the Spa category for the Ottawa-Gatineau region in 2008 and 2009 at the Value Awards, presented by WestJet’s UP magazine; and more.
Thermal experience and wellness offer The thermal experience allows to use the numerous facilities for a full day: 10 baths (hot, cold and temperate), 9 unique saunas, infinity pool, outdoor and indoor relaxation areas as well as a restaurant, café, lounge and terraces. A wide range of massages, body treatments, ritual and treatments are also available to live an uncomparable relaxation experience.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Nordik Spa Nature
Chelsea, QC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 05, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)