Jr. Graphic Designer
Busy graphic design department, currently looking for an open-minded, highly motivated, outgoing individual. Qualified applicant must be knowledgeable in graphic design workflow for print, and should be proficient in graphic design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, in a Macintosh work environment. Position will require that the applicant be dedicated to learning new skills and be able to assist the department in a multitude of tasks from design, production, sourcing, photography etc. Must be able to work with content of an adult nature in a comfortable, open and respectful fashion.
Must possess the following skills:
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Competent understanding and problem solving skills pertaining to file creation and handling
- Manual labour skills for printing, cutting and finishing various P.O.P projects
- The ability to work in an open team environment.
- Understanding and respect for deadlines
- Photography skills would be an asset.
- Interest/experience in fashion and current trends would be an asset.
- Social Media skills and experience an asset
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new, fresh and super creative graphic designer to utilize their skills on various projects such as:
- Corporate Identity
- P.O.P. Displays
and much much more!
If you are up for the challenge of working in a dynamic department and are able to multi-task to meet the deadline, then this job is for you.
Email your resume and portfolio!
**Applications submitted without portfolios will not be considered.**
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Cambridge, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 05, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)